Monday, November 23, 2009

eCommerce Trumps Trees

There's a 60 year old lady trapped inside my body.

Seriously.

During the process of planning my business, one of the most common questions I've gotten has been: Can I order cookies online?

Initially, my response was no.

One, because let's face it: I'm lazy. Setting up an online shop and dealing with online transactions seemed very intimidating and scary to me.

And two, I had these notions that I could just have people fax in their orders.

Yes, FAX.

Yes, with PAPER. Like I said, there's a 60 year old woman inside of me.

However, over the last few days, I've had a change of heart.

Soon, you will be able to order cookies for the holiday season - ONLINE!

Keep up with my Twitter to find out when the official launch date is.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment